Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Something Big is Happening!




Something big is happening!! 

I just wanted to thank all of you for supporting KK Reviews the past few years. It is with a heavy heart that I will no longer be blogging on my own, HOWEVER, I have been offered an amazing opportunity with the awesome ladies over at Love N Books. I look forward to this new adventure. I will be slowly phasing out KK Reviews. 

Again, I can’t thank you all enough. You have been wonderful, kind and supportive through it all and I adore you guys! 

I hope to see you over at Love N Books! If you aren't already following head on over to Love N. Books and give us a like.

 
For all you authors and bloggers, I LOVE YOU and APPRECIATE all you have done for me and continue to do for me. I look forward to continue working with you all.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU







No comments:

Post a Comment